I have each of the basic lookup list pages and the major major pages are built. I also hooked up the drop down using the lookup lists for the foreign key data. Along the way I made a few database changes by adding some indexes and constraints and then added in some pop-up messages for when a user tries to create a duplicate record.
I have also moved my private Git repositories out of BitBucket and into GitLab and now I use GitKraken as my UI for Git.
Next up is coding up the secondary pages for each section. I already have pondered some enhancements for these pages that would make the application better but they are on the to do list as I have to get the basic functionality done first; things like emailing directly from the application, printing, and a calendar view to name a few.
Time to do some more packing and this evening a bit more coding