This project was one of two that I stared when I changed groups last June. The first part was a file transfer system because ftp and sftp were not possible to use. The second part was the user account management system.
I finished both in November and user testing happened between December and January. The account manager application is inside our firewall. The file transfer system has to sit in a DMZ and thus all manner of paperwork was required to be done to open ports. Once that was signed off it was deployed and ta-da it is now in use.
I am still working on my second project which is parsing a gazillion bytes of data. I can now read the file, parse it, map it and export the mapped data to a CSV. The next phase is translating it from the original format to another format that can be read by the third application. With luck the prototype will be done by May and then we can start writing the front end.