Yes, I pushed the code to "PROD" as we like to say in the coding world. The Tooling Tracker was published to the server and I felt it was time for the (possible) users to have at it.
I was done with most of basic features and I figure I would go the Microsoft route and let the users find if there were bugs I had not found, and fixed. So far only ONE bug has been found by a user and I found 3 others all of which have fixed.
As of today I have 91 registered users and they and I are slowly adding the info to their accounts.
As I was adding my items I came across a few things that I felt should be changed: Increase the field size for the SKU, Name, and Description on the Tool Item record; set the default page size to 10, it was 5; add the Order # to the listing page; have the quantity field default to 1.
And for an enhancement for bundles, kits, and boxes have a check box that say's the item (with purchase price, etc) is a parent item. Then allow for other (child) Tool Items to be created and tied to the parent. I am working on this now and hope to have it released in the next few days.
Along the way I have also made some enhancements for the Webmaster (me!) to help manage the users.
As I said in the prior post, I decided to make this dontation-ware and a few people have donated which is nice. I don't know how big this get and the database could be very big given the number of people who use PotterUSA tooling which might require subscription to cover costs but I will cross that bridge when I get to it.
Time for me to get back to coding!