Much has happened.
- I got my COVID booster shot and was not feeling well for 4 solid days and it took a full week for me to feel ok. I had head aches, light sensitivity, all over aches, fever, and chilllllls plus lack of appetite. Then there was the pee-ing. I do drink at least 2 liters of water a day but I think I was in the bathroom once per hour even though the night thus pissing more than I drank.
- I fell behind on the walking training because of the down week from the above booster shot. I am almost back on schedule; I am currently walking about 5 miles and not feeling completely wiped out afterwards.
- For my big walk, I bought my rain gear, pants and jacket, for the trip as I need it now so I can still go for my walks when it rains. I also bought a few other things like an emergency whistle, blister/foot first aide kit, a small vacuum bottle so I can carry a cuppa coffee with me for a break in the afternoon, and a midge net to put over my head so they don't go up my nose, in my ears, eyes, or mouth. I still have many other things to gather which I won't go into here.
- Also for the trip I found I CAN use my mobile phone in the UK for a small fee, daily which won't have extra long distance or international fees. Thus I will be able to call home or Mike and Elisa of Scotland; which allow me to check in daily.
- Though I have stopped the pandemic stats, I have read 4 books this month but made no progress on the quilt for my niece.